1. Cook ramen according to package.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray nonstick spray on a baking sheet. Place the broccoli on the baking sheet. Drizzle on the sesame oil and sprinkle the salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
3. On the stove, in a wok, heat two tablespoons canola oil over medium-high heat. Brown the ground beef. Keep it in large chunks.
4. Mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, minced garlic, ground ginger, and cornstarch. Pour into wok. Mix well and allow to heat so it begins to boil. Then lower the flame and add the broccoli and noodles. Mix so everything is covered in the sauce.
5. Sprinkle on sliced scallions for garnish.