1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius).
2. Place all the ingredients except for the coconut, dates or raisins, and chocolate chips into a very large mixing bowl and mix well so that everything is coated evenly.
3. Divide between two rimmed baking sheets lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the pans from the oven and stir to allow the bottom pieces to get baked as well. When returning the pans to the oven, switch them so the top one is on the bottom and the bottom one is on the top, to help everything bake evenly. Bake for another 20 minutes. Stir again.
5. Lower oven heat to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (95 degrees Celsius) and bake for another 35–45 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave trays inside overnight to dry out.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and toss well.