1. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Punch dough down on a floured surface. Cut dough in half.
3. Pull and pat half of dough into a 15×10-inch rectangle. From the long side, roll the dough into a long loaf. Tuck the ends under and place on baking sheet.
4. Repeat with the other half of the dough.
5. Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let rise for another 30–45 minutes or until doubled in size.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Beat egg with water. Brush on the loaves.
8. Make four to five diagonal slits on the tops of loaves (about a quarter inch deep).
9. Bake for 15 minutes.
10. In the meantime, in a bowl, combine dipping oil ingredients, if using. Allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
11. Brush bread with dipping oil. Bake for an additional 10–15 minutes, until bread is golden and the bread sounds hollow when tapped.
12. Serve with dipping oil, butter, or your favorite sandwich filling.