1. Core the tomatoes, make an x at the bottom and boil in small pot with water, for 7 minutes. Then remove the skin.
2. slice the tomatoes in half and then thinly slice them and the onions.
3. Place on the bottom of a large oven dish, then add the chicken on top.
4. sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, parsley, oregano, paprika and chopped basil.
5. place the garlic and chopped chilli around the chicken.
6. drizzle with olive oil.
7. cover and cook on 180/350 for 2.5 hours.
8. serve hot and enjoy!