1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with kosher salt and Montreal steak spice.
3. Place in oven and let roast for 10 minutes. Turn off oven and let them sit inside for 1 hour.
4. Combine the ingredients for the dressing and toss with the roasted cherry tomatoes.
5. Meanwhile, cook the quinoa in salted water according to package directions. Don’t forget to rinse it well before you cook it. Let the quinoa cool to room temperature.
6. Toss the salad greens, cooked quinoa, and roasted tomatoes in a bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.