1. Prepare the soup: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place
2. tomatoes, onions and garlic on a rimmed baking
3. sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
4. and pepper. Roast 40-50 minutes, until slightly
6. In a blender (or pot, using an immersion blender),
7. blend roasted tomatoes, onions and garlic (peels
8. discarded) with water and heavy cream until
9. completely smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning
10. as needed. If you prefer a thinner soup, add water.
11. Serve hot with grilled cheese croutons.