1. In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil, garlic, parsley, thyme, and seasonings. Remove one tablespoon of this mixture and set it aside.
2. Add the salmon cubes to the bowl and toss them in the sauce.
3. Preheat your oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Line a sheet pan with silver foil and set aside.
5. Thread the skewers with the vegetables and salmon cubes, set on the prepared pan in a single layer.
6. Once all of the skewers are prepared, using a pastry brush, brush the salmon skewers with the reserved sauce.
7. Place into the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Serve hot with sliced lemon and the garlic and lemon infused angel hair pasta.