1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet. Season salmon cubes with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat for approximately two minutes on each side. Remove to a 9×13-inch baking pan and set aside. If necessary, spray pan with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
3. Meanwhile, heat orange juice in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to one-third of a cup. Cool slightly.
4. Transfer to a blender. Add remaining ingredients; cover and process until well blended. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
5. Pour sauce evenly over fish, reserving one-third of a cup to drizzle when serving, and bake for 15 minutes. If desired, place under grill for a minute or two to crisp the pieces. Garnish with chives.