1. To serve, place two salmon fingers on the diagonal inside each crepe bowl. Garnish with scallions, if desired.
2. Combine potato starch, water, eggs, oil, and salt into a smooth batter.
3. Lightly coat an eight-inch (20-centimeter) frying pan with oil and heat over medium flame. Pour a ladleful of batter into the pan and tilt to cover evenly. Fry on one side until dry on top and then carefully flip to the second side and fry for one more minute. Remove from pan onto a paper towel-lined plate and repeat process until the batter is finished.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
5. Arrange 10 ramekins on a baking sheet. Drape a crepe inside each one. Bake for 20 minutes until the crepes are crispy and golden.