1. Place wontons wrappers on a lightly floured counter.
2. Lightly brush each wonton wrapper with water.
3. Place one heaping teaspoon of filling in center of wrapper.
4. Seal edges by folding over and forming pleats to seal the edges.
5. Place filled wontons on a baking tray lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. When tray is full place in freezer for 20 minutes to firm up.
6. When tray gets full add another layer of parchment paper on top of first layer and continue to use up mixture.
7. Steam in a basket for 15 minutes.
8. Garnish with some black sesame seeds.
9. Serve with soy dipping sauce.