1. Add cornstarch to a Ziploc bag. Add chicken strips to the bag and shake until fully coated. Dip each strip in egg, then flour, and set aside.
2. For the sauce, add honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, ketchup, oil and garlic cube and whisk to combine. Set aside.
3. Heat 1 inch of oil in a skillet. When the oil is boiling hot, drop in the chicken strips and fry for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a lined pan.
4. Add the sauce to a small saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer. Add the diluted cornstarch and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
5. Remove from heat and pour over chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and toss with steamed broccoli. Garnish with sliced scallions.