1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together all the marinade ingredients. Mix salmon cubes into the marinade. If you have time, marinate for an hour or more.
3. Pour the sesame seeds onto a plate and roll the salmon cubes in them to coat. Stick two cubes on a skewer and place on the prepared baking sheet, making sure the skewers are not touching each other.
4. Bake for 14–18 minutes or until the sesame seeds start turning golden and the salmon is cooked through.
5. Serve hot, at room temperature, or cold.