1. line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. in a large bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar. add the oil and vanilla and mix until well combined. add the flour baking powder baking soda and salt. mix just until combined. add the chocolate chips and mix to incorporate.
3. use a 1 ounce cookie scoop to make a spoonful using your finger make an indentation
4. place half a marshmallow inside
5. remove the cookie dough from the scoop gently roll together so that marshmallow is mostly covered. place the ball of dough on the lined baking sheet repeat with the remaining cookie dough and marshmallows.
6. sprinkle the top of each cookie
7. Graham cracker crumbs.
8. refrigerate the cookies for at least 1 1/2 hours
9. preheat oven to 350 bake cookies for 15 minutes. remove from oven and allow to cool.