1. Mix starter and water in large bowl.
2. Slowly incorporate flour and mix until there is a shaggy dough.
3. Autolyze – let the dough rest 15-30 minutes the longer the better but do not exceed one hour.
4. Dissolve the salt in a little bit of water and knead into the dough until the salt is fully incorporated. If you feel like you will forget this step you can add the salt with the flour earlier on.
5. Let the dough rest 15-30 minutes and do three to four stretch and folds every 15-30 minutes. Stretch and fold- take one side of the dough and pull it up and fold it onto itself. Repeat that on all four sides of the dough.
6. Let ferment overnight or about eight hours.
7. Shape into boule or batard.
8. Proof either overnight in the fridge or three to four hours out of the fridge.
9. Preheat oven and dutch oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. Bake for 25 minutes covered and until sufficiently browned without the cover about 20 minutes.
11. Let cool for one hour before serving and enjoy.