1. Pound your chicken breast until flat.
2. Chop onions and sauté.
3. Slowly, add in spinach to the sautéed onion.
4. Layer in mushrooms into the sautéed vegetables.
5. Allow all the vegetable to fully cook.
6. Once the vegetables are cooked, put them in a food processor.
7. Mix with 1 tbsp of mayo (or 1 egg) and 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs to form a spinach paste.
8. Spread a thin layer of the spinach mixture on each cutlet and roll.
9. Transfer the rolled chicken to a lined baking pan. Coat each cutlet with a light spread of mayo. Bake at 375F for 40-45 minutes uncovered.
10. Allow chicken to cool and slice into even slices with a sharp knife.
11. Garnish with duck sauce.