1. Cut the salmon into the dreidel shape by cutting cubes with three straight sides and one sharp edge.
2. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper to make a thick sauce.
3. Wash and dry the salmon “dreidels.” Prepare three bowls for coating the salmon: one with crunchy onions, one with crushed terra chips, and one with crushed potato chips.
4. Dip the salmon into the mayonnaise mixture until fully covered. Dip the salmon into one of the toppings until fully coated. Alternate coating the salmon on all sides with the toppings.
5. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes until toppings get dark and crunchy.
6. Let cool. One cooled, insert mini decorative toothpick as the “top” of the dreidel.
If you are not serving these fresh, it is recommended to bake the salmon with only the mayonnaise mixture and NOT the toppings. For crunchiest results, coat the salmon in the toppings right before serving (it will still stick to the mayonnaise!).