Spiralized Summer Veggie Salad with Arugula and Avocado (Plus Roasted Sweet Potatoes Technique)
Parve 5 Servings
- Sesame - Gluten - Soy
- No Refined Sugar - Vegan - Vegetarian - Pescatarian
Spiralized summer veggies, crisp arugula, and creamy avocado come together combine to make a bite that is bright and flavorful! Pictured here with crispy skin salmon and roasted sweet potatoes. (Plus, best sweet potato technique!)
For the Salad
1. Slice radishes into matchsticks.
2. Spiralize or julienne summer squash and cucumber.
3. Combine dressing ingredients and toss gently with all salad ingredients.
For Roasted Sweet Potatoes
1. Stab or slice partially about eight to 10 times. Cover in foil.
2. Stick in oven, turn onto 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake until softened, about one to one and a half hours.