1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium flame.
2. Add the zucchini and sauté until the zucchini is soft and starts releasing liquid.
3. Close the flame.
4. Add the bread and spices.
5. Mix together well (this comes out best when you do it with your hands —you can use gloves!).
6. Stuff this mixture under the skin of the chicken and gently place each piece into a 9×13-inch pan.
7. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Calsius).
8. Mix together the jam, ketchup, duck sauce, barbecue sauce, and paprika in a bowl.
9. Smear this on top of the chicken.
10. Bake for one and a half hours, covered, and ½ hour, uncovered.