1. Cook your rice according to the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook the salmon in the oven without any spices.
3. After the salmon is cooked, mash it with 1-2 tbsp spicy mayo.
4. Spray both sides of the triangle-cut wraps with Pam and bake them in the oven until crunchy (watch them carefully, they burn fast!).
5. Cut and prepare cucumbers and jalapeños.
6. To assemble: place rice in a bowl, add the cucumbers and salmon. Top with jalapeños and drizzle with sweet sauce and spicy mayo. Add the nachos around the plate. Voila, your sushi nachos are ready to be devoured.