1. Place all ingredients, except the wings, into a chefs pan or large saucepan.
2. Whisk until all the ingredients are well incorporated, and the sauce is smooth.
3. Taste the sauce, adding salt or spices as desired (optional).
4. Heat the sauce over a medium fire, stirring constantly, until sauce is bubbling.
5. Add the wings and stir until they are well coated in sauce.
6. Cover and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
7. In the meantime, turn oven broiler to medium.
8. Once the wings are cooked, spoon the wings into a 9×13 inch pan, spreading them out as much as possible.
9. Place the pan on the top shelf of the oven, directly under the broiler.
10. Allow wings to broil for 5 minutes, then remove from the oven.
11. Place the wings on a tray and then serve immediately.