1. Pour one tablespoon lime juice and the oil over chicken.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Marinate for 30 minutes and grill or broil until cooked through.
4. Dice into small pieces.
5. Stir mayonnaise, ginger, lime zest and additional tablespoon of lime juice in a medium bowl.
6. Add cooked chicken, mango cubes and one and a half cups kiwi cubes; toss to coat.
7. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
8. Divide lettuce among four bowls; mound chicken atop lettuce.
9. Scatter with cashews and remaining kiwi cubes over.
10. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.