1. In an ovenproof pan or container place the feta in the center.
2. Arrange the tomatoes and garlic around the feta. Sprinkle a bit of salt over the tomatoes and garlic. Sprinkle the thyme, oregano, lemon zest and pepper flakes over the feta.
3. Drizzle with Tuscanini Olive Oil so that everything in the dish has a light coating of olive oil.
4. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20–25 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. In the meantime, drizzle the bread with olive oil.
6. Place the feta and the bread under the broiler on low until it becomes deep golden in color. Serve the baked feta with the toast.