1. Add the whole wheat flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and baking soda to a bowl and mix well.
2. Add the coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla and combine making sure there are no leftover lumps.
3. Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips.
4. Using a small or medium cookie scooper, scoop out equal portions of the dough. Slightly press down with a fork.
5. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes (15 minutes will get them a bit crispier).
7. Remove from the oven, let cool off, and enjoy!