The 1 Purim Table You Need to Recreate This Year
Bursting with color and fun, this Purim Seuda setup is something everyone can “hues!”
I enhanced a white velvet tablecloth with a bunch of vibrant velvet ribbons to create a memorable seudah table. Adding the matching chair cushions, napkins and flowers will certainly add more “color.”
Use as few or as many colors as you like to create the look.
I filled an assortment of narrow vases in different heights and votive glasses with flowers.
I picked up these adorable pin masks and cutlery at B&B Party Goods.
I rented the chairs at b&b Tent and Party Rentals.
The fillable candy favors are just the perfect party favor for the day.
You will need:
- White velvet tablecloth colorful ribbons-available at Stitch n Sew- 732-363-2220
I used 1.5” for the table and 5/8” for the napkins and the candy favors.
- Colorful napkins-paper or cloth
I used cotton fabric and cut into 17” squares using pinking shears
- Masks and silverware available at B and B Party Goods
- Candy Favors available at your local supermarket and party goods store or Amazon
- Here are links to some of the vases: