1. Combine marinade ingredients until fully incorporated. Coat chicken breasts and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Make sure the grill grates are greased. Preheat grill to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place chicken on grill grates and grill for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
4. Use a probe to track the temperature, and when it reaches 162 degrees Fahrenheit remove from grill and let rest.
5. During this time, the chicken will continue to cook and is ready to serve when it reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit (takes about 10 minutes).