Use all store-bought ingredients (or just some) for this delicious, keep-it-simple recipe. The amazing part is that it looks so complicated and on-trend (everything on a pizza crust is good!). Any store-bought flatbread or prepared pizza crust works. If I cannot find any of those, I buy store-bought pizza dough, roll it into a 13- x 18-inch rectangle, and press into a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400-degree-Fahrenheit oven for about seven minutes.
Prepare the Flatbreads
1. Warm flatbread in a low oven or on a warming tray.
2. Spread cooked onions evenly over flatbread. Add cooked beef, spreading to cover. It’s okay if every area is not covered with both onions and meat, but it should be fully scattered and not sparse.
3. Drizzle decoratively with barbecue sauce and creamy dressing (see below). Sprinkle with fried onions and top with a few soft-cooked eggs (see below) and chopped chives. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Prepare the Creamy Dressing
1. In a small bowl, whisk oil, mayonnaise, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth and emulsified.
Prepare the Soft-Cooked Eggs
1. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil, then lower heat to medium-low, to a gentle boil. Add six eggs carefully and cook for six and a half to seven minutes. Immediately drain water and place eggs in an ice-water bath to stop them from cooking further and help them peel more easily.