1. Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
2. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, red wine, cornstarch, brown sugar, ginger, sriracha, garlic and the juice of half the lime. Pour one-third of the marinade into a bowl with the sliced beef and toss to coat. Reserve the rest of the marinade for later.
3. Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When it is hot, add onions and cook for one to two minutes. Add bell peppers and jalapenos. Cook for another minute, tossing until peppers are softened but still firm. Remove vegetables to a plate.
4. Into the hot skillet, add remaining tablespoon of oil. Add meat mixture, reserving the remaining soaking juices, and evenly distributing it over the surface of the skillet. Allow to sit for 45 seconds, then turn with tongs. Cook for another 30 seconds, then add onions and peppers back into skillet. Reduce heat to low. Pour in remaining marinade and soaking juices and stir. Simmer on low for four minutes; the sauce will slowly thicken. Turn off the heat.
5. Drain the noodles, then add half of them to the stir-fry. Toss and add more noodles as desired. Stir in some very hot water if needed to thin the sauce.
6. Garnish with basil and cilantro and serve with a squeeze of remaining lime.