1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Place salmon on a baking sheet lined with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. For roasted pepper sauce, preheat oven to highest temperature. Place pepper halves on a baking sheet sprayed with oil spray or lined with baking paper. Roast in oven for approximately 20–25 minutes or until beginning to blacken. Remove from oven; cool slightly and peel while still warm. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until lightly golden, about five to six minutes. Divide in half.
4. Place half in food processor with knife attachment. Add one of the peppers and half of the seasoning ingredients. Blend until smooth. Empty bowl, rinse, and repeat with the remaining onion and garlic and the second grilled pepper. You will now have two different-colored pepper sauces. Place each in a small container in the fridge until use.
5. Combine lemon juice, light brown sugar, olive oil, and seasonings in a small bowl. Smear on salmon. Bake for 10–15 minutes, basting occasionally. Turn oven to highest temperature and grill for 10 minutes or until crispy.