1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously spray a 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick flour-and-oil combination baking spray. (Use only a classic Bundt pan, not one that comes in novelty shapes like a rose or sunflower; the chocolate chips will stick to the grooves and ridges of an intricately designed Bundt pan.)
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer or with a hand mixer, cream the sugar and oil. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then add the coconut milk, orange juice, vodka, and amaretto and beat to combine.
3. Slowly add the flour, salt, vanilla pudding, and baking powder and beat until well combined, about one minute. Add the chocolate chips. Fold the blueberries into the batter by hand
4. Pour the batter into the greased Bundt pan and bake for one hour. Test the cake with a fork to make sure it’s done.
5. Allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes before releasing the cake from the Bundt pan. Sprinkle the top of the cake with confectioners’ sugar.