1. Sauté onion in oil until golden.
2. Add garlic and broccoli and continue to sauté another three minutes.
3. Add sun-dried tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Stir, remove from flame, and allow to cool.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
5. Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a floured surface until thin.
6. Pour the vegetable mixture over the puff pastry sheet and cover with sliced cherry tomatoes.
7. Partially cover the dough over the vegetables, as in the picture. You can use a knife to cut off any bits that are covering too much of the center of the galette.
8. Bake for one hour.