1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Cream oil and sugars together. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Crush two cups of cereal (I put it in a bag and crushed it with a schnitzel pounder) and add to the creamed mixture.
3. Add flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir in chips and remaining cereal.
4. Mix the additional white and brown sugar in a small bowl. Either roll dough into balls or use a cookie scoop to form cookies. Carefully roll in the sugar mixture and place on a cookie sheet lined with Gefen Parchment Paper.
5. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until golden brown. These cookies freeze well.