1. In a large sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and sauté until mushrooms are tender and just turning golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Reduce heat to medium low, add frozen cauliflower and butternut squash, and toss to coat in the butter.
3. Add white wine and cook until the liquid has mostly absorbed. Add broth a few tablespoons at a time, stirring frequently and letting it evaporate each time.
4. Do the same process with the heavy cream, adding a little at a time and letting it evaporate.
5. Stir in the parmesan and adjust seasonings if needed. Serve with more grated parmesan and enjoy.