1. Heat two tablespoons oil in a frying pan and sauté onion until it starts to turn golden. Add mushrooms and spinach and sauté another five to seven minutes. Add seasonings and remove from heat.
2. Once vegetables have cooled, add in the cheeses and stir.
3. Lay a wrap on a plate. Spoon two tablespoons of the veggie-cheese mixture in the center of the wrap. Fold in the two sides and then roll up. Lay on a tray seam-side down so they stay shut.
4. When all the wraps have been filled, dip them one at a time in the beaten eggs and then roll in cornflake crumbs.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry wraps on each side until golden brown. Serve warm.
Serve with some warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
Chimichangas are a deep-fried burrito that are common in Tex-Mex cuisine. I added the cornflake crumb layer for some added crunch.