1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. Clean and rinse chicken; pat dry. Slice chicken lengthwise into thin, long strips.
3. Combine mayonnaise, duck sauce, and mustard in a large bowl.
4. Add chicken and mix to coat.
5. Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish.
6. Working with one piece of chicken at a time, roll up into spiral “lollipops” and push a skewer through to keep chicken closed and in a circle shape.
7. Coat chicken completely in crumbs. Place on Gefen Parchment Paper-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.