1. Melt white chocolate chips over a double boiler.
2. With a spatula, spread on a piece of Gefen Parchment Paper. Sprinkle on pomegranate seeds, slivered almonds, chopped dates, and honey. Anything you want!
3. To make the lollipops take a tablespoon of the melted chocolate and drop it on the parchment paper, take a stick and twirl it in the chocolate and let it set. Add any toppings to your liking. Sprinkle on the honey.
4. Let your dessert cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
5. When you take out the bark, cut it up or rip it into random pieces. Store in the fridge!