1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer using the cookie paddle (or in a large bowl by hand), cream together peanut butter, butter/margarine, brown sugar, and corn syrup until light and fluffy. Add egg and mix well. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Form dough into a ball and flatten into a disc shape. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Roll to approximately quarter-inch thickness and cut shapes. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for nine minutes. For soft cookies, do not overbake. For crispier cookies, bake for an additional one to two minutes.