1. Combine two cups flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in mixer bowl.
2. Heat milk, water , and margarine in a saucepan over medium flame or in microwave until warm. Add to flour mixture.
3. Add eggs and remaining flour and knead until smooth. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
4. Combine all filling ingredients in a bowl.
5. Punch down the dough and divide into three parts.
6. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each piece into a 9- x 13-inch (23- x 33-cm) rectangle. Spread filling on top.
7. Starting with the 13-inch side, roll up tightly. Cut into 9 slices. Place in an 8-inch (20-cm) square pan. Cover buns and let rise another half hour.
8. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
9. Bake buns 20–25 minutes until golden brown.
This dough is quite sticky. It will become less sticky as it rises. If necessary, you can add more flour, but the less flour you add, the fluffier the cinnamon buns will be.