1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Remove a quarter of the dough and keep it covered; set aside. Place the remaining dough on a large piece of Gefen Parchment Paper and roll into a 9- x 11-inch rectangle. Using a fork, prick holes in the dough at two-inch intervals. Transfer to a baking sheet.
3. Cut the apples in half, and then cut another half-inch slice off the cut side and discard. (That half-inch slice includes the pits and core in the center.) Lay the pieces of apple on the cutting board cut-side down and slice into thin, even slices, creating semi-circle shapes.
4. Lay the apple slices in neat, even rows directly onto the rolled dough, overlapping slightly. Leave a one-inch border of dough all around. You will probably need three rows of apple slices to cover the dough. Mix the oil with cinnamon and brush onto the apples. Sprinkle apples evenly with sugar.
5. Roll out the remaining dough into a 9 -x 11-inch rectangle and cut into four long, strips. Place the strips along the outer edges of the apple-covered pastry, forming a raised edge. Overlap dough strips of the corners and cut off any excess dough. Press the very outer edges (where the dough meets) together with your fingertips. Using a fork, prick holes into the border as well.
6. Place in oven and bake for 20 –22 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with honey. Serve warm from the oven. (If serving later, let galette come to room temperature before serving.)