1. In a large frying pan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2. Lightly season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in the frying pan. Cook for approximately 10 minutes on each side (six to eight minutes if using regular chicken cutlets). Transfer chicken to a baking dish, a 9- x 13-inch baking pan, or an oven-to-tableware.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
4. Combine cranberries, cranberry juice, honey, lemon zest, cornstarch, and raspberry jam in a small saucepan. Mix all ingredients until smooth.
5. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, then lower heat and cover pot. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid has thickened and cranberries split and soften.
6. Pour cran-raspberry mixture over chicken. Bake uncovered for ten minutes.