1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Spray two mini-muffin trays (12 muffins each) generously with oil spray.
2. Mix crumb ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and confectioners’ sugar.
4. Make a well in the center. Add the oil, applesauce, eggs, and soy milk. Mix lightly until all of the ingredients are evenly combined. Don’t overmix. Stir in the cranberries.
5. Using a tablespoon or eighth-cup measuring cup, fill muffin tins just until the top. Sprinkle with crumb topping. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until well risen and golden brown. Cool completely before removing from pans.