1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine onion, pepper, kale, and oil in a large saucepan. Cook for five minutes on medium heat with water.
3. Add seasonings and nutritional yeast. Finally, add diced tomatoes. Cook for five more minutes.
4. Spoon one-fourth of the vegetable mix into a baking dish, spreading evenly. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining vegetable mix with the beans.
5. Spoon some vegetable mix into each tortilla and roll up. Place tortillas side by side in the baking dish. Spread some remaining mix on top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the herbs and pumpkin seeds.
8. Eat warm.