1. Melt white chocolate and peanut butter (this can be done in the microwave or on the stove).
2. Simultaneously, in a second pot or bowl, melt baking chocolate.
3. Spread peanut chocolate over cooled peanut chews. While still hot, drip baking chocolate in thin straight lines, one-and-a-half inches apart, vertically across the whole cookie sheet.
4. Immediately take a knife and pull on the chocolate lines horizontally. The two chocolates will now combine to form a circular – leaf pattern.
5. Cut into squares or triangles, or use a round cookie cutter to cut into circles.