1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, mustard, honey, and seasoned salt; whisk well.
3. Toss the chicken in the mixture and set aside.
4. Place the pretzels in a sealable plastic bag, seal, and finely crush through the bag. Spread out on a large plate.
5. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper. Remove one piece of chicken at a time from the mustard mixture and coat with crushed pretzels. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken.
6. Mist the tops of the chicken pieces with nonstick spray.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through baking, until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven.