1. In a Dutch oven or pot, sauté the onions in the Smart Balance until fragrant, about three to four minutes. Add mushrooms and cook over medium heat for about seven minutes.
2. Season with dill, thyme, and paprika and cook for an additional 10 minutes, stirring frequently. About one minute before the end, stir in the garlic and mushroom powder, if using.
3. Add the vegetable broth, soy sauce, and lemon juice, scraping the bottom of the pan to ensure no bits are stuck there.
4. Bring soup to a simmer and then cook for about five minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and flour until fully smooth.
6. Add the mixture to the soup and cook for an additional eight to 10 minutes, or until the soup thickens. Turn off the heat.
7. Slowly stir in the sour cream and mix until incorporated. Garnish with parsley before serving.