1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the clean salmon fillets in a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, and wine. Let fish marinate for 10 minutes. Baste the fish once or twice. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a sauté pan over high heat. Add peppers, zucchini, and carrots, and sauté for five minutes.
5. Add the salt, pepper, garlic, and white wine. Sauté an additional five minutes. Add beet to the pan for the last two minutes.
6. Top fish with the vegetable medley and crushed walnuts, and serve.