1. Cream margarine and sugar in the bowl of your mixer. Add lemon juice. Mix another minute.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together cornstarch and flour. Add to mixer bowl. Mix only until flour is incorporated into mixture.
3. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
5. Roll out dough between two sheets of Gefen Parchment Paper until very thin. Using a cookie cutter or the rim of a glass, cut out into circles of the desired size and transfer to a lined baking sheet. Scatter blanched almonds over the tops of the cookies.
6. Bake for 10–12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. (The cookies will firm up as they cool.)
7. Dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.