1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare two large baking pans with two tablespoons olive oil in each pan.
2. In a medium bowl combine panko crumbs with one teaspoon garlic powder and salt, and mix well.
3. Beat eggs in another bowl and set aside.
4. In a separate medium bowl, combine the chicken with remaining teaspoon garlic powder. Dip each piece of chicken into beaten eggs, then dip in panko mixture to coat.
5. Spread breaded chicken strips in a single layer in an oiled pan. Drizzle remaining two tablespoons oil over chicken and cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
6. Flip and cook for another 15-20 minutes until crispy. Serve warm.