1. Shred or chop chicken and place into a large mixing bowl.
2. Sauté onions in oil until golden. Add mushrooms to the pan and sauté, stirring until soft and cooked, another three to five minutes.
3. Add onion and mushroom mixture to the chicken. Set aside approximately one cup for garnish when serving. Then, add eggs, potatoes, oil, and ground almonds to the remaining chicken mixture. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
5. Grease disposable muffin tins generously with oil and spoon the mushroom-chicken mixture into the cups, filling all the way. Bake for approximately 35–45 minutes or until the tops brown and form a crust. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before removing from tins.
6. Garnish with reserved chicken mixture, fresh herbs or greens, if desired.