1. Spray sheet pan generously.
2. Cut peeled parsnips into small rounds and put flat side down on sheet pan.
3. Cut acorn squash into half moons and put flat side down on sheet pan.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drizzle with honey.
6. Add sliced onion to the center of the sheet pan.
7. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients and mix. Set aside.
8. Gently run knife under the skin of the turkey breast, to create a pocket. Don’t completely separate skin from turkey.
9. Add marinade to bottom of turkey, rubbing it in to make sure the marinade covers every part of the turkey.
10. Place turkey on top of the onions on the sheet pan and then add marinade to the top of the turkey. Make sure to get marinade in the pocket in between the skin and turkey, and then pull skin back into place.
11. Add pomegranate juice around the edges of the sheet pan.
12. Place sheet pan in oven at 375°F for 35 minutes, then lower to 350°F and let cook another 30–40 minutes until skin is crispy and turkey is cooked through.