1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Blend ingredients for pesto in a food processor. Alternatively, use store-bought pesto and blend in sundried tomatoes and olives.
3. If you have time, place potatoes on baking sheet, coat with pesto mixture and bake for about 10 minutes. (If not, just place everything on the baking sheet at the same time.)
4. Next add the salmon, green beans and tomatoes to the baking dish. Coat with pesto and sprinkle French-fried onions on top.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, depending on thickness of salmon.